Online Member Community
A private digital community designed to facilitate Network communications and peer-to-peer learning. This members-only platform offers a fast and easy way to connect with your peers, provide feedback on key clinical initiatives and co-create innovative tools being developed for the Network.
- Invitation-only digital community: Enables secure two-way dialogue via phone, tablet or computer between VHAN staff and Network members.
- Discussion Boards: Guided conversations allow members to either comment or share opinions publicly in peer-to-peer conversations around best practices and Network goals and priorities.
- Collaborate in real time: Provide valuable feedback through surveys and online discussions that can be used to co-create new Network resources aimed at lowering costs and improving quality.
- Make your voice heard by providing input in the development of new Network tools and member resources.
- Gain early access to solutions that can support your practice in providing excellent care, including new care paths, toolkits, patient resources, and more.
- Collaborate with leading physicians and innovative practice leaders on clinical best practices, quality measures performance, care standardization, and other projects that support the evolution to value-based care.
Join Our Online Community
Begin participating in three easy steps:
- Click here to access the VHANtage Point sign-up page.
- Fill out your information to register for the community.
- Watch for invitations to participate in discussions or surveys.
Submit a TopicIf you would like to submit a future discussion board topic, please fill out this form.
For answers to any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.