As a member of VHAN, you can earn CME credits at no cost through QuizTime, a simple and effective learning approach that eliminates the need for hours of reading, studying and test-taking. QuizTime reimagines the traditional CME experience and facilitates learning by using quiz questions as the content of a course.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive one question per weekday on a clinical scenario that should be familiar to you. Typically, you won’t have to review anything prior to answering the question. After you select an answer, whether right or wrong, you will receive a clinical explanation for the correct answer. In many courses, you even get a second chance to select the correct answer if your first attempt was wrong. Most quizzes only take about 15 minutes or less per day to complete.
CME credits are accumulated during the course and applied in the accreditation system automatically, usually within 15 business days after you have completed the course.
CME credits are accumulated during the course and applied in the accreditation system automatically, usually within 15 business days after you have completed the course. Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. VUMC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
How to Use QuizTime
- Sign up. Enroll in a quiz and receive an email announcement prior to the quiz start date.
- Answer the questions. One question is released per day at the time you select. You will receive an email notification when your quiz question is available.
- Complete the quiz. Answer questions each weekday until the quiz is complete.
- Receive CME code. After you complete the quiz, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a code.
- Sign up/sign in to CloudCME. CloudCME is the credit system to claim your CME credits.
- Claim your credits. Once you sign up for CloudCME, claim your credits within 15 days of taking the quiz.
For more information about QuizTime and how you can start earning CME credits, download the one-page QuizTime guide and the Frequently Asked Questions document.